Welcome to EasyIT4U
Welcome to the EasyIT4U Membership!
Woohoo! You did it! You made the commitment to yourself and your biz.
We are so pumped you’re here and taking this huge step to protecting your most important business assets! 🥂
In a single click, you committed to protecting the tools that most make you successful. You should celebrate, because not everyone takes this amazing first step when running their businesses. 🎉🎉🎉
The first note is you will see The20 in a lot of different places, and that is our main company. That’s our IT company. The20MSP.com We are a nationwide IT company that has been around for a while now. So if you see The20 on your bill, or sometimes you may get emails from The20, that is us.
Next, I’d like to cover onboarding. During the onboard process we ask for some patience because in the beginning we do have multiple layers of security software that has to be installed. We also have to connect to your website to be able to protect it. To get your onboarding rolling these are the essential steps you need to take a few minutes and start now to help ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
1. Complete Required Onboarding Form
- You can find the onboarding form here. It’s vital that you fill out this form, as it helps us better understand your needs so we can optimize our services for your business.
2. Download and Install Our Software
- If you’re using a Windows OS machine, download and install our software through this link.
- If you’re using a Mac/OSX device, download and install through this link.
3. Schedule an Onboarding Session
- To ensure a seamless transition, please schedule an onboarding session with our team using this link. Our experts will walk you through our platform and address any questions you may have.
There may be little items that popup that can be a little frustrating at first, especially if it doesn’t talk well with your current Mac or PC or some of the software that you have on there. But again, please be patient and we will get it ironed out. Security software is really made that way to not talk well with others and that’s what makes it secure. So we will go in there and whitelist or tweak what we need.
Ok. The next step is to go to the module that says membership, inside this portal, and that will remind you of what you’re getting, what to do next and answer most questions you may have. This site is the goto for these types of questions and reminders.
Thank you so much for your time, and we can’t wait to protect and support your business.